- Download X-Chat.
- Follow the instructions to install the program.
- When you open the program, there will appear a
screen where you need to fill in your "user information".
Do this like mentioned.
- Below you see "Networks" where you click on "Add".
- Fill in: Starlink-irc.
- Select "Starlink-irc" and click on "Edit".
- In the new screen click on "Edit" again and fill
- Next, select "Connect to selected server only".
- Furthermore there is an option you can choose:
"Auto connect to this network at startup".
- At "Channels to join" you fill in: #mcdd
- Click "Close" and on the next screen, click "Connect".
- If everything is filled in correctly, you will
now be chatting in #mcdd.
|© 2006 #McDD - realisation: